A very late post – apologies for that.
Hamilton at 1.58 to WIN the Hungarian GP is something I cannot overlook.
Qualifying has not taken place yet, let alone the race.
I think he will be around 1.4 if he gets pole. So IF I choose to exit there it’s a 10% loss of stake compared to an upside of 50% of stake possibly.
Why have I layed him?
- Last 5 races he has had issues in qualifying
- Rosberg is a fraction of a second behind him in practice times
- Qualifying isn’t strait-forward and lots of chances for errors
- He is under pressure as Rosberg is back in front in Championship – Lewis is erratic under pressure
- 1.58 is a ridiculous price at this stage – Lots of chances to reduce liability